Hotel Booking Policies
- Please provide CREDIT CARD to reserve the room, NOT a debit card. It will be used to guarantee the room as we will do a card-check. Full payment will be made prior arrival or upon check-in.
- All hotel rates are quoted in Philippine Peso (PHP), should you wish to settle using foreign currencies, hotel exchange rate shall apply(Subject to change without prior notice)
- Azumi Boutique Hotel is a NON-SMOKING establishment. A cleaning fee of Php 5,000/room/night will be imposed in violation of our non-smoking regulation.
- Pet Policy. Pet are not allowed in the hotel premises.
- Airport transfers are upon request via email to email@example.com, and must be booked at least 5 days prior to arrival. NAIA to Azumi rate is P2,500 for a van. Transportation rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Standard check-in time if 3:00pm. Standard check-out time: 12:00 noon. Early check-in and late check out can be accommodated with a charge of Php2,000.00, subject to room availability upon arrival.
- Housekeeping Each guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. And during your stay, we will not routinely provide housekeeping services everyday. Instead housekeeping cleaning and related services are provided after your second(2nd) night stay with us however; if you wish housekeeping refresh services prior, please do inform our Front Desk Associates for assistance. It will be our pleasure to arrange and schedule cleaning and make-up room service according to your requests and preferences.
- Incidental Deposit – An incidental fee of Php 2,000/room/right is collected upon check-in. Unused amount will be refunded upon check out.
- Parking – Hotel parking slot is of limited slots and available on a first come first serve basis.
- Extra Person – All facilities are exclusive for in house guests, visitors are not allowed. An extra person charge of Php 900.00 shall be charge accordingly. Should an in house guest register a companion, kindly note that we do not setup extra bed.