Covid-19 Update and Booking Policies
Azumi Boutique Hotel, Alabang Manila is currently an accredited Stringent Quarantine Hotel in Muntinlupa Philippines by the Department of Tourism (DOT), Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ) and Department of Health (DOH).
You may find us at BOQ-NCR Quarantine Facilities as one of the certified quarantine hotels in the country.
Despite this challenging times, we remain fully committed to you and your well-being. In order to provide a safe and healthy environment for all our guests, employees, and the community, we are carefully monitoring the COVID-19 situation. Likewise, we are consistently evaluating and implementing our sanitation and hygiene standards. Our health and safety standards are based on the guidelines of the DOT, BOQ, DOH, and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Your safety is of utmost importance:
- We need every guest to comply with our COVID-19 pre-arrival and stay guidelines, documenting and monitoring temperature checks, and implementing other safety measures such as social distancing, limited occupancy, and frequent communication to prevent transmission of the virus.
- In addition to the our usual daily housekeeping, enhanced cleaning is strictly implemented with anti-viral solutions in all rooms, public spaces, and our back of the house.
- Also, we place rubbing alcohol, hand sanitizers, and tissue in convenient locations for both our guests and hotel staff (these items may be used to clean door knobs, table tops, and other surfaces).
- Moreover, all guests and hotel staff are instructed to wear masks and wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. It is also important to avoid touching areas of the face such as the eyes, nose, and mouth, and to cover your cough or sneeze with tissue.
- Lastly, we prevent guests from going to the hotel if they have been exposed to or are showing flu-like symptoms of COVID-19.
We recommend visiting the WHO website for more ways to protect yourself from COVID-19: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
In full support of the government’s initiatives, we provide accommodation with limited hotel services to the workforce of basic establishments from the following industries during the Community Quarantine:
- Government Agencies | DOTR Projects | Foreign Embassies & Diplomatic Missions
- Agriculture | Food & Medicine Supply Chain | Delivery Services
- Manufacturing of Essential Products | Airlines | Media | BPOs
- Financial Institutions | Utilities | Telecommunications | Construction
- Philippine Postal Service | Philippine Statistics Authority | NGOs
- Funeral Services | Religious Ministers | Veterinary Clinics | Security
The following guests are also allowed to stay in Azumi during the Community Quarantine:
- Existing Long-Staying Guests
- Distressed & Repatriated land-based OFWs
- Returning Overseas Filipinos
- Outbound and inbound Seafarers
- Foreign nationals in-need of mandatory quarantine
Flexible Cancellation and Amendment Policy:
New Reservations: During this community quarantine, our bookable rates have flexible cancellation and amendment policies. We will allow revisions and last minute changes free of any penalties up to 24 hours prior to arrival.
Third Party Reservations: Guests, who booked via online travel agents (such as Agoda, Booking.com, or Expedia) or other third-party travel providers, are advised to contact their booking provider for more information on their respective reservation policies.
We will continue to update our website and communicate through social media as often as necessary, based on the guidelines set by the Department of Health and Department of Tourism.
We sincerely thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you at Azumi Boutique Hotel!